Thankful Thursday - Health Update

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I thank the Lord that although my blood test results came out still on the high side, everything went down from the last test I had two weeks ago.  I'm still not sure what my doctors would say tomorrow during my check up, but from the looks of it, it seems that the meds that I've been taking lately are doing their job.

Thank you to all my friends who prayed for me.

Thank you, Lord, for this.  I know I'm still on my way to my healing and recovery. That hasn't changed.  


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at Women Taking a Stand.

I'm also linking up with Sarah over at Thankful Thursdays @ F4






3 comments:

Rachel said...

hi, Pia! I will be praying that the doctors see that your lupus is well under control and that there is no need for you to be hospitalized or to resort to those expensive medicines that they told you about. i believe that the Lord God hears your prayer to be rid of this lupus. Your blood test results may not yet be perfect, but you are on the path of healing.

I will be standing in prayer with you, with your family, and with all your friends until the day that you are totally healed.

may God bless you always.

Darlene Nemeth said...

Hi Pia, just visiting from Women Taking A Stand.

Even though my head hangs low and my heart aches I am still thankful for my friends and family - to my daughters, granddaughters and mother.

Denise said...

Prayers continue, love you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin