I'm Not Giving Up - Another Health Update

Saturday, March 16, 2013
Just another update on my check up.

Yesterday I had my 3 doctors' appointments.  I showed them my blood test results and were quite satisfied with the improvement.  They said the results have to improve more until they hit the normal levels which I agree.  I will have another round of blood tests on Friday next week.  The good thing was all my 3 doctors were smiling when they were checking on my test results which was the total opposite of their reactions when I had my check up last March 1.

Now here's the challenge. They added more meds and supplements.  That translates to additional cost. I know God will provide as He always does. Sometimes through friends, through family members and sometimes through people I don't even know.  He makes a way.  Do I have the funds now to get all of the prescribed meds and supplements?  No, I don't, but I know I will.

I attended Victory Weekend, our church's retreat, early this morning to accompany a friend.  My faith was recharged.  And I know without a shadow of a doubt that my God will supply ALL of my needs from His glorious riches which have been given to me in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

This lupus is sometimes driving me nuts because my moods and my thoughts are going faster than I could handle.  They go haywire at times that even if I wanted to stay calm, I become too overwhelmed that I feel like I'm going bonkers.  Trust me, I hate it when that happens.  But again, as God has promised, healing is mine.  And I will continue to claim that promise until I see the manifestation happening before my eyes.

I'm not giving up!






7 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so happy to hear that you doctors are happy at the results of your tests. Just a few weeks ago, they said that they wanted to hospitalize you. Now, they think otherwise.

Keep your faith in God, dear Pia. He never fails in His promises. This lupus that you are battling with is nothing. God will heal you. I believe that He will. I also believe that He will provide everything you need to defeat lupus. Smile, my dear. God loves you.

Anonymous said...

Praise the LORD Pia, that you are trusting Him to see you through all these health issues! He is Faithful to deliver us when needed! I have enough of my own health issues to know that it isn't always fun and I do wonder at times why I am going through this, but again, I trust that His Glory will be in all areas of my life! Love always in Christ Alone! ♥♥♥

Denise said...

No, we will never give up sweet friend. God will bring healing, keep the faith. I love you.

Rita T. said...

I'm praying for your health. I found it interesting about the connection between Rice Broocks and your church. He's a wonderful author and very well rooted in faith!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia

I am praying for your fast recovery ; )

Keep the faith.

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

My dear sis Pia,
Claim God's divine promise in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." I have claimed this promise and have raised to the Lord 3 desires of my heart and I am about to get the very first one which is, total and complete divine healing. I will pray hard for you my precious friend for it pains me so much to see you suffering. Banish all negative thoughts in your heart and mind and just concentrate on God's divine healing. God will heal you yet. God bless you always my dear precious friend.

Pia said...

Thank you for praying... (((hugs)))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin