A Wedding to Remember

Sunday, February 26, 2012
The date was February 18, 2012.

What a glorious day it was!

I attended a beautiful wedding two Saturdays ago.  Two lives who are fully devoted to God joined together in holy matrimony.  These two are an inspiration to many of us who know them both.  In spite of their jobs (which are very wordly in nature), they remained pure and holy in the eyes of the Lord.  They stood strong in obeying God no matter what.  What a beautiful testimony.

God gave them a promise and He fulfilled it.  All glory to God Almighty!

Alvin Aragon & Charizza "Izzy" Trazona when they guested on the 700 Club Asia
February 8, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Alvin Aragon

I am honored to be part of this beautiful wedding and to stand as one of the principal sponsors.

With Dr. Jojo Rivera

Jacq, Cecille, me & Katrina


Indeed, a wedding to remember!


"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4




14 comments:

Angela said...

What a glorious couple. May God continue to be gracious to them and bless their holy matrimony and make His face shine upon them. amen amen amen

and girl...........my goodness gracious, your look radiant! Oh Pia, just beautiful. That dress is gorgeous on you. Truly a crown a splendor in God's right hand!

Pia said...

hi angie! thank you! it's all because of God's grace. =)

Tonya said...

the wedding looks beautiful and what a lovely couple!

beautiful photos!

Pia said...

yes, they are, tonya. truly a beautiful couple.

blessings!

Vicki @ Light for the Creative Soul said...

Pia, the newlyweds are precious and so happy. But you, my friend, are BEAUTIFUL. God bless you...love, Vicki

Vicki @ Light for the Creative Soul said...

Pia, the newlyweds are precious and so happy. But you, my friend, are BEAUTIFUL. God bless you...love, Vicki

Joan Davis (Jo) said...

What a lovely couple and a beautiful wedding! They have a bright future, for when you keep God at the center of marriage, it will stand the tests of time!

Blessings, Joan

Denise said...

Such a very beautiful couple, may God always bless them in everyway. You, my dear friend, are truly lovely.

Kathy Schwanke said...

Beautiful! I love love weddings!!! You look lovely!

Pia said...

they are really precious and yes, they are both very happy because they waited on God's timing. Didn't make a move without God's approval. thanks, vicki. =)

amen to that, joan. amen!

hi denise. they're beautiful indeed. thank you, my dear friend.

i love weddings too. it seems like mine was just yesterday. i so love weddings. and thank you, kathy. =)

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

Hi Pia,

You look beautiful!
Anyway, marriage used to be a topic of anathema to me, because it made me feel odd. I wasn't, I'm still not one of those girls who desperately want to get married. I don't say I don't want it, but it's not high on my list.
I'm engaged now, but even my fiancee still ask me : "You don't have second thoughts, do you?". He's afraid I'd run away! Anyway, I believe that God has shown me signs like : "Ok, daughter. Your time as a single is almost finish. You have done your role well. Now I'll assign you a new role. A wife, to this man I've prepared for you."
^_^ I dunno if it will make any sense...

Visit me:
LeeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

Pia said...

yes, you make sense, leeann. when God gives you a new assignment, He will prepare you for that. let me know when the wedding bells are on, okay? i'm excited for you! =)

cafémobility said...

ah, she used to be a noon-time show dancer/host right? oh, she got married na pala. wishing the best for her.

Pia said...

yup, she was. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin