Thankful Thursday

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yesterday morning I asked the Lord a question and I felt like a child asking God something.  I had a great day yesterday.  I went to the office and did some errands after work.

Today was different though.  It felt gloomy...  Must be the weather. But towards the end of the day I read something posted by a friend on FB that struck me.  It says in my language --- "Hindi pa ngayon anak, may perfect timing ako sayo -- God."  (Not now my child, I have a perfect timing for you -- God.)  

How perfect was that!  I got my question answered.  It was like God talking to me directly.  No, I wasn't disappointed at all with the Not now my child. In fact, I was even more excited with the I have a perfect timing for you.

God has a perfect way of answering us, sometimes though in the most odd ways. But He does answer!

Thank you, Lord!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone.




5 comments:

Tonya said...

That is awesome!
Thanks for sharing that!

Lisa Maria said...

That's a pretty profound thought...I find it exciting too! If we could only remember that God has a plan for us, a perfect plan. If only we could be patient and surrender to Him who knows what He has for us?

Thanks for sharing!

Ms. Kathleen said...

This is so good to hear. We have been waiting for our house to sell. At times I find myself getting so impatient and anxious -- But, yes, God's timing is perfect :)

eph2810 said...

Sometimes we do feel a little gloomy, but God has His ways to encourage us through different avenues.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

David C Brown said...

Even the Lord Jesus is awaiting the Father's perfect time for His return.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin