Fearless Friday

Friday, February 3, 2012
Photobucket


TGIF! 

Today is a day dedicated to prayer and I'm joining Angie over at Free Spirit Haven.  If you have any concern that you'd like to lift up in prayer, I'd be glad to pray with you.  Leave me a comment here or you may send me a private message by clicking "Contact Me" up there. 

For those who are facing impossibilities...


Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27

Lord Heavenly Father, we boldly come to your throne and present to you our needs and our heart's desires.  I pray that as we wait to receive our miracles, renew our strength and give us the grace to wait expectantly for your perfect timing.  We may encounter severe difficulties along the way, but we trust that you will be with us to carry us when our physical strength fails us.  We give you all the glory and praise.  In Jesus' mighty name, amen!






6 comments:

Denise said...

You are a precious prayer warrior, I love you.

Slamdunk said...

Amen. Thanks for the inspiration and touching others Pia.

Have a good weekend.

Angela said...

Hebrews 4:12 says, "For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Thank you, Lord, for showing Yourself to us through Your Word. Use it mightily in each of our lives, today, keeping us faithful in our care of our bodies, the temple, where Your Spirit is pleased to dwell.

amen amen amen

Pia, you may really find encouragement and strength with some of the postings I wrote in the comment section this morning. I believe they will minister to your heart.

Paula said...

I've missed not connecting as regularly since I slowed way down on GraceReign. You have often deeply encouraged me. May God's grace empower you!

I could use prayer as I am going through some really wonderful changes that I'm trying to wrap my mind around. Also, I was in a fairly serious car accident and the whiplash is painful, so I would appreciate prayer for healing.

Pia said...

thank y'all for your kind words.

angela, what you wrote was really inspiring. thank you for sharing.

paula, i'm standing with you in prayer for healing.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Thank you so much for that prayer. I think it touches us all. We just have to, "wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord". Sorry if I can not visit you often. I am concentrating on my Facebook account for my evangelistic works. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin