TSMSS - What Faith Can Do

Saturday, February 11, 2012

It was Dad's birthday yesterday and also my nephew, Michael's.  Happy birthday!  

We had buffet breakfast at Vikings, Mall of Asia to celebrate.  Well, I was too engrossed with the food that I forgot to take photos.  I love to eat! We enjoyed the food, especially Dad.  

Anyway, I was able to talk to a very close friend of mine. Her name is Maya. She's feeling very downhearted with all the blows in her life right now.  I was telling her never to give up.  That God will surely make a way. I think this song by the Kutless is very encouraging.  



Everybody falls sometimes 
Gotta find the strength to rise 
From the ashes and make a new beginning 
Anyone can feel the ache 
You think it’s more than you can take 
But you're stronger, stronger than you know 
Don’t you give up now 
The sun will soon be shining 
You gotta face the clouds 
To find the silver lining

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains 
Hope that doesn’t ever end 
Even when the sky is falling 
I’ve seen miracles just happen 
Silent prayers get answered 
Broken hearts become brand new 
That’s what faith can do

It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard 
Impossible is not a word 
It’s just a reason for someone not to try 
Everybody’s scared to death 
When they decide to take that step 
Out on the water 
It’ll be alright 
Life is so much more 
Than what your eyes are seeing 
You will find your way If you keep believing

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains 
Hope that doesn’t ever end 
Even when the sky is falling 
I’ve seen miracles just happen 
Silent prayers get answered 
Broken hearts become brand new 
That’s what faith can do

Overcome the odds
You don't have a chance 
(That’s what faith can do) 
When the world says you can’t 
It’ll tell you that you can!

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains 
Hope that doesn’t ever end 
Even when the sky is falling 
And I’ve seen miracles just happen 
Silent prayers get answered 
Broken hearts become brand new 
That’s what faith can do 
That's what faith can do! 
Even if you fall sometimes 
You will have the strength to rise


For more great music, link up with Amy over at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.




7 comments:

Denise said...

Such a good song my friend. Glad your dad, and your nephew Michael enjoyed their birthdays. Will be praying for your friend Maya. I love you.

Madonna said...

I love just everything that Kutless sings. This is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog. I am glad your family had great birthdays. Praying for encouragement for your friend.

Cathy said...

A great song of encouragement, Pia, thank you. Blessings ~

Raine said...

Happy birthday to your dad and hope your friend has found some semblance of order and strength through her life struggles. Beautiful song. I think I heard the group before but it was only passing. :D Have a good week.

Amrita said...

this is the song for me

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your dad and nephew sis Pia. I hope and pray that everything is okay in your life and that of your family. Happy Valentines Day. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Wonderful song... I like Kutless to be sure! I have seen them in concert at the summer Hills Alive festival.

Happy Birthday blessings! Have a wonderful tomorrow!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin