Facial Treatment at Ysa

Sunday, February 19, 2012
After more than two years, I finally felt the need for another facial.  Yes, it took me that long to realize that it has been long overdue.  

I decided to visit Ysa Skin Care Center at Robinson's Galleria before attending the 6 p.m. Sunday service at Victory.  I had a huge zit on my left cheek four days ago which stressed me out.  I don't normally fret over zits because for me they come and go.  This particular zit's grand appearance was just awful in timing because I had a wedding event yesterday.  I will be doing a separate post on that.  Anyway, a friend of mine gave me a small slice of this Ysa papaya soap and told me to wash my face with this and let the foam dry over the zit for a few minutes.  Well, what do you know! It worked! When I woke up the next morning, the zit dried up.

Ysa Papaya Soap (Original) 135g
Papaya Extract – Vitamins A & C (Exfoliant & Antioxidant).
Lavender – Antibacterial properties to prevent pimples and other skin blemishes.
Vegetable Soap Base – Vitamin E to moisturize and renew skin. 

I had a full facial treatment which included mask application, massage to tone up facial muscles, vacuuming and laser-toning.  I also had my whiteheads removed.  

I didn't know whiteheads looked like this

The treatment didn't cost much.  They have an on going promo where you purchase any of their products then you can avail yourself of the facial treatment's promo price of only Php350.00 ($8.20).  The soap I bought (above) was only Php60.00 ($1.40).

Right after the treatment though, your face might experience some tingly feeling and temporary redness. No reason to panic because it's normal.  My nose looked like Rudolf the reindeer's. 

Will I go back there for another facial treatment in the future?  Most definitely!



1 comments:

Denise said...

So happy you did something for yourself my friend, glad it worked for you. You are so precious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin