Happy New Year!

Saturday, December 31, 2011
After Christmas day was over, I went back to finish some pending work in the office and attended to some personal stuff that needed to be done before the year ends.  I am happy because I was able to finish them all. 

  • Do everything on my list of things to do ---   ✔
  • Update my Social Security and Philhealth (Philippine Health Insurance) records in preparation for my 2012 contributions (not anymore as an employee, but with a self-employed/voluntary status this time) ---   ✔
  • Meet with my friend M for real estate briefing ---   ✔
    (I am loyal to being a Sun Life advisor, but I'm sure being a real estate agent on the side wouldn't hurt for as long as I know how to prioritize and that I can bring home the bacon.
    I gotta do what I gotta do you know.)
This week was a good week.  I'm happy and that's something I am thanking God for.  

Anyway, today is the last day of 2011.  It had been a challenging year for me and my family, but God saw to it that we pulled through.  He's simply awesome!  My prayer is that the year 2012 be THE year we'll see the manifestation of our breakthroughs.  May 2012 be far better than the previous years.  


A Blessed and Prosperous New Year to us all!





5 comments:

Denise said...

I pray that 2012 will be full of blessings for you, I love you.

Renie Burghardt said...

I rarely visit Blogger anymore, but did today and saw you had left a comment on my old post. Thank you for thinking of me, Pia. I mostly hang out on Facebook these days. But I came by to wish you a Happy and Blessed New Year, sweet Pia! May 2012 bring many blessings your way.

Hugs,

Renie

Slamdunk said...

Finishing is always good.

I hope you have a nice New Year Pia.

Ms. Kathleen said...

I believe 2012 is going to be a fabulous year full of God's Blessings! We may have challenges but God will be victorious!

Real Estate? That sounds challenging and interesting!

Be blessed and Happy New Year!

Timeless Confection said...

Happy new year Pia! i soo love your blog skin and everything in it. btw, I would like to invite you to my give-away featuring stuffs from coastal scents, urban decay, soap & glory and h&m. here's the link: http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2011/12/join-timeless-confection-blog-give-away.html. thank you so much! have a great day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin