Welcome 2012!

Sunday, January 1, 2012
Lord, thank you for the hope that you've given us.  Hope that this year will be full of blessings and favor from You.  Hope that this year we'll be seeing manifestation of our breakthroughs.

What a beautiful day.  Had a good night sleep last night.

Spent the New Year's eve at Edsa Shangri-la with my sister's family and my friend, Zenda.  First, we went to my parent's house. We had Dad's Beef Stroganoff. Yum!  I even had some to take home with me.  Then we went to Zenda's.  I love his dad's Tablea Tsokolate or Cacao Chocolate. Then off we went to Shangri-la for the countdown.  By the way, sorry the photos look grainy.  I forgot to turn on the flash (Grrr...)


Count down to 2012... Woohoo!

After the countdown, it was time to party!!!  We all enjoyed the 80's hits which included New Wave songs.  Woot!


Oh, and it's also my sister's birthday.  Happy Birthday, sissy!





3 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Sounds like you had an enjoyable evening! Happy new year to you, Pia!

Denise said...

Glad you had fun, love you.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Pia I am glad that you are enjoying life!
Stay pretty!
xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin