Thankful Thursday

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My year started off pretty good.  My work is doing pretty well. Mom and Dad are stable.  My payables are manageable. I have a business idea which I'm excited to start exploring anytime this month.  I have true friends both here and abroad (bloggy friends included) who are constantly praying for me.  I am very blessed! 

And above all, I am grateful that I am forgiven.  



What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at
Women Taking a Stand.






4 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful post.

Kathleen said...

Wonderful thanks Pia. So happy your parents are stable. God is faithful!

Hugs!

LAURIE said...

So happy to see you today over at Thankful Thursday Pia! It blesses me to hear of Gods goodness in your life. Happy TT! :)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia I am thankful for the love I have around me. I am surrounded by beautiul people inside out- you included!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin