TSMSS - I Will Bless the Lord

Saturday, November 27, 2010


When I first heard this song, I was immediately drawn to it and started singing along with the group. Sorry, I couldn't find a better sounding video of this particular song and it was cut short in the end.  But I hope you still enjoy it just the same. 

I chose this song for this week because I wanted to bless the Lord and sing praises to Him for this...
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21
Are you ready to receive His overflowing blessings?




I will bless the Lord with all my soul
I will bless the One who made me whole
For You alone my Lord my heart will sing
I will bless the Lord with all my soul

I will tell of all Your mighty love
Pulled me from the dark into Your light
For You alone my Lord my heart will sing
I will tell of all Your mighty love

Holy are You Lord my heart will sing out
Mighty Son of God my soul will cry out
Worthy Lamb of God my life will sing out
I will bless the Lord with all my soul

God of all the earth
God of all the earth
God of all the earth
Jesus

For more great music, link up with Amy over at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.



12 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Oh yes, I will bless the Lord with all my soul! A wonderful praise and worship time. Sending you a hug Pia!

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Jocelyn said...

My first time hearing this song - very catchy =) I love the verse you posted - I hope you have a blessed weekend!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I love that verse in Ephesians...so powerful!

Thanks for sharing.

Rachel

annies home said...

thanks for sharing this videa God Bless You

Unknown said...

Hi Pia thanks for stopping by, and thanks for sharing this song... lovely. I am your newest follower...^^

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Thanks for sharing, I've not heard this one before...

Beth Herring said...

haven't heart that one - but the words are just amazing. i am blessing the Lord here in Louisiana!

Alida Sharp said...

great blog!! I am your newest follower!

jhunnelle said...

I couldn't play the video, love the lyrics and Yes, I'm ready Lord to receive your overflowing blessings!

thanks for sharing this!

seesawfaith said...

I hadn't heard this before.

I just commented on another blog that I am enjoying those that are singing about being blessed and the joy of the Lord and they actually sound like it as opposed to being serious and solemn. This is one of those songs. I think we SHOULD sound happy and joyful when we speak of the Lord.

Happy week!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, it is always great to bless the Lord at all times. David used to do that. We bless the Lord for all the wonderful things He has done for us. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Wonderful song and worship.... I hope you are doing well. Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin