Fearless Friday

Friday, November 12, 2010
Photobucket

It's Friday once again. It's a day we commit to praying for our needs and the needs of others.  If you have prayer requests, you may leave me a comment here or you can email me.  I will be praying for you.

Today, I'd like to ask you, my friends, to pray for physical healing for our brothers and sisters in Christ, for our own physical healing as well.  Whether you have colds or cancer, God's word said,
"But he (Jesus) was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed" Isaiah 54:5
I am convinced that He is willing and able to heal the sick and that Jesus Christ is still in the DIVINE HEALING business.  Let's not lose hope and faith.  We are serving a great and powerful God.  Nothing is impossible with Him. He will do it!

I'm joining Angie over at Free Spirit Haven for today's Fearless Friday.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pia,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your words of encouragement.

May God bless you and your family for standing in the gap!

Trudy

Carol@simple_catholic said...

Amen! I believe that, too! Joining you in praying for those in need of physical healing.

Have a blessed weekend!

Angela said...

Let's not lose hope and faith. We are serving a great and powerful God. Nothing is impossible with Him. He will do it!

amen amen amejn

Lily said...

I love that you included everything from colds to cancer. It is easy to forget the less dramatic illnesses in our lives. Thank you for remembering. I am joining you in prayer.
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

God truly works miraculously. In every trials or burden that I have encountered, I know I could come out triumphant because I know God will lead me the way.
I hope all is well with you Pia!
xoxo
MrsM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin