TSMSS - Devoted

Saturday, November 13, 2010

This group from Australia performed in our church last year. When I first heard their music, I loved them instantly.  I feel so close to heaven when I sing their worship songs.  Come sing along with me.  Have a great weekend!



by: Citipointe Live

I'm losing
my whole life
In your purpose and
for your heart's desire

I'm running
with blinded eyes
faith as my guide
let your love take flight

For you, all was put aside
all for you and I
Father it's you I love

I'm devoted to you
sacred love, my truth
I'm devoted to you
all in all I worship you
I worship you my Lord

Precious God
Into your arms
Without blame I come
Your blood has saved us all


For more great music, link up with Amy over at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.



9 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I never heard this song before but I really liked it Pia. I love to stop by and worship our God right alongside of you, even though you are so many miles away.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Jocelyn said...

Great worship song! =) I haven't heard this one before - loved it! =)

Have a blessed weekend!

Thena said...

Awesome worship song. Makes you want to just reach up and worship Him.

Mocha with Linda said...

I haven't ever heard this one before either. Great lyrics.

SnoopyGirl said...

Thanks for sharing this new song with us! So glad you stopped by my blog today! God bless you!

Michelle said...

This is a new song and group to me.
I like them both. Thanks!

Cathy said...

Very pretty, Pia ~ They are like Hillsong.

Cathy said...

"Precious God
Into your arms
Without blame I come
Your blood has saved us all"

What great words! There is no blame when we're covered by the blood.

Thank you Pia for sharing this.

jhunnelle said...

love it, thank you for sharing, she's an anointed and gifted worshiper

Blog Widget by LinkWithin