Fearless Friday

Friday, December 3, 2010
Photobucket

It's Friday once again. It's a day we commit to praying for our needs and the needs of others.  If you have prayer requests, you may leave me a comment here or you can email me.  I will be praying for you.

The past week, I've been really busy, frustrated, sad and irked.  I didn't even know exactly how else to describe what I was feeling because of so many emotions I was having all at the same time that I felt more like exploding.  Up until this morning, I was getting ready for my appointments when I got text messages one after the other that my meetings were canceled.  

Again! 

I looked at my planner from Monday this week, I was supposed to be busy like a bee.  And now, all I see on my planner are crossed out names and notes that say "rescheduled".  Argh!!!

I'm like what is going on???  I only have a week before the deadline and I'm still not even half way my target.  It's so frustrating!  
Would you pray for me please? Whatever is God's will for me on this aspect of my life, I will accept and obey.  Please pray for peace and a heart of obedience for me. God knows what He is doing and I just need to be still.  Not my will but God's will be done. 

I'm joining Angie over at Free Spirit Haven for today's Fearless Friday.



4 comments:

Angela said...

Whatever is God's will for me on this aspect of my life, I will accept and obey. Please pray for peace and a heart of obedience for me. God knows what He is doing and I just need to be still. Not my will but God's will be done.

amen amen amen..I make this my prayer too sis.

Slamdunk said...

Life is a juggling act. You are in my prayers Pia and I hope you have a good weekend.

Carol@simple_catholic said...

Sometimes it can be so hard to let God be God (for me, at least). I am praying for you for peace and that your project gets done according to God's will.

God bless.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I got this book at an estate sale I find it helpful and good insight when I feel_____. It called angel wisdom by Terry Lynn Taylor and Mary Beth Crain.

Coffee is on.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin