Thankful Thursday

Thursday, December 16, 2010
I have so many things to thank God for this week...

Last Friday, December 10, our High School class '90, section 5, had our second reunion at Cafe Romulo.  I was glad to see them again.  Some weren't able to make it, but that's okay.  I'm sure when we have our first ever Batch reunion next year, after 20 years,  they will be there.

 My Senior High School classmates. So glad to see them again!

L-R: Sherie, me, Joyce, Janice, Bia and Claire

Three days after, Monday, December 13, my officemates and I had our Christmas Party at Palladium Clubhouse.  Boy, this was really fun!  We had 70's as our theme.  Disco Fever!!!

 
 
Peace!

And finally yesterday,  December 15, a very special day for me.  While I am waiting for God's perfect time for my breakthrough, I went with my friend, Zenda, to do a feeding program for the elderly.  I felt a different kind of joy and at the same time my heart broke for these grandpa's and grandma's who were left to this home for the elders by their families... for good.

 
 
 
 The grandpa's and grandma's prepared a number for us.  Sweet!
They were all very happy to see us.  

The Double Happiness Team 
L-R: Zenda, me, Che, Raul, Kat & Christian

"I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." Matthew 25:40
Father, thank you for the fun and for the chance to serve others.  To You be all the glory and honor!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone.



6 comments:

Jessica Kramasz said...

It's so fun to reconnect with old friends. Wonderful things to be thankful for.

Rita T. said...

Such a beautiful group of people! Looks and sounds like a great time. I'm thankful for you!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!! Thanks for sharing this.

Nana Jul said...

You all looked adorable in your 70's outfits! How fun! And to help on the happiness team with the elderly...I know God smiles upon you!
Great post.
Julie

Tiff said...

What a blessed week for you! I'm hoping to take my kids caroling on Christmas Eve. Since they're so young, it will just be our neighbors this year, but I am hoping that we can do it for a similar home next Christmas.

Happy TT!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

That was great to attend your high school reunion with your former high school classmates. That the theme was the 70s made the occasion doubly memorable and special. Doing a ministry for the Lord by helping feed the elderlies at the Golden Acres was a worthwhile project for the glory of the Lord. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin