Thankful Thursday

Thursday, July 17, 2008

This week I thank God for:
  • Giving me physical strength to keep me going in spite of my sometimes chaotic schedule.
  • Keeping my sanity intact. I realized that having a clear mind is important to make sound decisions.
  • True friends who prays with me and for me. I thank them for their time and their faith in our Almighty God.
  • Blogger friends who help me in my stand by sending me encouraging emails and for remembering my family (my husband) in prayer.
  • For His promises in my life and for my family. I thank God that I can rely on Him and His Words.
  • Keeping me safe and healthy.
  • The power of prayer.
  • His love for me and my family.
And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years." Jeremiah 5:15-17


For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at
Sting My Heart. Have a happy weekend ahead y'all. God bless! =D


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I continue to pray for you, and your husband sweetie. Much love to you.

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL thankful heart Pia! YOu are such a sweet encouragement to so many hearts!!! AND always to mine!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful TT post Pia. Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us.I love that scripture you posted in Jeremiah, the part that says Elijah prayed earnestly...that means he prayed with belief and didn't give up. Whatever your need is today...pray an Elijah prayer - earnestly! -Blessings, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,

Wonderul post. I loved reading your thoughts. The power of prayer!!

Have a wonderful TT.

Anonymous said...

Pia you are definitely in my prayers. May the presence of the Lord surround you like a warm blanket on a very cold day.

sharon.

Anonymous said...

A lovely thankful list. Oh yes, a clear mind is very important in making sound decisions!

Remain blessed!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your family especially your husband.
Stay strong always.

Anonymous said...

Pia,

So beautifully said! Praying for you my sweet friend.

Happy TT!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

great list of thanks

Anonymous said...

Precious Pia...May our Lord fill you with His strength and power as He maintains a sound mind in you for all decisions made with His wisdom.

This is such a power filled list of thanks! Staying in prayer with you and your husband for God's will! Praisong HIM for keeping you and your family safe and in good health. May He be Your Protector and Provider! Bless your friendships as you bless us with your words and heart! Great verse from Jeremiah...we're praying in faith!!! He will find forgiveness!

Anonymous said...

Love your list!

Anonymous said...

Awesome list! Happy Thankful Thursday.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful post as usual Pia! Praying for you and hubby today.

Anonymous said...

Pia,
Thank you for the reminder that prayer is powerful.
Beth@TheAccidentalPharisee

Anonymous said...

Pia,
Prayer indeed is powerful and God is so wonderful and helpful to us.

Anonymous said...

Once again...so much to be thankful for! Great thankful thursday post!

Anonymous said...

Pia, that is a great list of thanks. Thank you for coming by and leaving such words of encouragement about the Lord providing for my family and my husband's job. Thanks again, it touched me.

Anonymous said...

PIa - What a beautiful list. I am thankful that you are a part of my blogging life, too!

Anonymous said...

Your post touched me. I'm praying for you Pia.

Have a blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

We truly have so much to be thankful for!

~Susan

Anonymous said...

Yes, God has done so much for us that there are so many things we ought to be thankful for. Thanks for this inspired post. God bless you always my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello Pia! Happy TT!
You sure do have a sweet spirit about you. You REALLY ARE a blessing.
Lea
<*)))><

Blog Widget by LinkWithin