God Knows

Monday, July 7, 2008
I still feel sad and lonely even when my walk with God has improved tremendously. This has troubled me in the past because I thought I wouldn't feel sadness and loneliness anymore since I have God anyway. I realized that as ideal as that may sound, I'm still very much human. In as much as I want to lay in bed every night with a smile on my face and a light, refreshing thought that could lull me to sleep, tears still flow down my cheeks. No matter how busy I am with work, even if I put a happy face once in a while, God can tell what's inside my heart. God knows.

Yes, I'm thankful for the joy God has put in my heart as I walk with Him in the path He has chosen for me. Gone are the rough roads I painstakingly took in my own effort to find happiness. I've realized that there's no shortcut in the road God wanted me to take. I've realized that everything that's happening in my life has been predestined by my Father in heaven. God knows.

As I wait upon God's perfect timing to bring deliverance to my situation, I persevere. I PUSH (Pray Until Something Happens). I hold on to God's promises hoping to see "a cloud as small as a man's hand" (1 King 18:44) one day. I do get tired of waiting. I do get exhausted. God knows.

I have questions in my head, so many of them. People love to ask the why's, but I don't know the details. I don't have the answers, but... God knows.

All these will pass. Questions answered. Lives changed. God's promises coming to pass. Victory attained. This I know.
With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies." Psalm 108:13


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, God does know. He will guide you.. just turn it over to Him. He doesn't always work in our time, but He does work.

Anonymous said...

I do have same experience specially at night. Feeling lonely and restless can't figure out what's that vacuum of space I stare within. Even I did observe Yahweh's teaching as the day pass by. But when the next m0rning comes that feeling fade away retreating to the back of my mind.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog.!
We hope a good day!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you Pia. You are such a testimony and I am so sorry you feel lonely.

Anonymous said...

Hi sis Pia,
You're perfectly alright. Everybody undergoes such loneliness and emptiness in their lives once in a while. That is the reason why we were admonished to, "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith." (Hebrews 12:2a) Nobody is exempted. Everybody passes through the pretribulation stage of man's existence. But we will overcome, by the grace of God. Thanks for the honest post. God bless you always my dear friend. I am always praying for you my sister.

Anonymous said...

Hope things are going better for you. Our walk with the Lord can often be a struggle...but the good thing is, we aren't alone in that walk. He is with us :o)

Anonymous said...

Amen! God knows and He cares for you. Keeping you in prayers Pia!

Anonymous said...

Love you, girl! We keep remembering you in our prayers.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

hi Pia, i feel the same way sometimes, but then i re-focus my thoughts. God created us for His glory, but also for fellowship with one another. during my quiet and alone times with God, i really try to keep my mind stayed on Him, that He will keep me in His perfect peace. beautiful and encouraging testimony!

Anonymous said...

Pia,

I know from our conversations your load is heavy, but Pia you are on the right road. You are in the Will of God. We know life is going to have trials and for whatever reason this is your trial for the moment. I'm working and praying for you sweet friend.

Praying for Peace during this time of loneliness.

Love,
Cheryl

Blog Widget by LinkWithin