I Wish...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008
I wish I could write something more exciting than my usual posts. Like I wish I could show you a photo of myself with a big smile on my face and that alone could already speak a thousand words. I wish to change the theme of my blog from a personal to a family blog. I wish this blog would emanate true happiness from the writer.

It has been four years since I started blogging and I noticed that most of my posts were about challenges in my life. Challenges, trials, pain, tears... I wish all these will soon change to pure joy, happiness, cheerfulness... my cup overflows.


I wish...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGS

Anonymous said...

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength...
Take a step toward God's Joy and He will fill your heart to overflowing.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

As Christians, we take everything that comes our way, good or bad and trust in the undying goodness and mercy of our God. You will have your perfect deliverance in His perfect time. Just be patient and trust Him always. God bless you always sister.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your words of wisdom. bro, thank you for the encouragement as always. God bless y'all my friends.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I finally was able to get onto your blog. For some reason I have to hold my Ctrl key down the whole time- but at least it works now! I love the wallpaper you have as your background - really beautiful! And can't wait to read all that you have to say.
As for you blogging about the trials of life, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that because we all go through such hard stuff in this life and it's good to encourage each other as we go through it. I like blogs that talk about real life, and it sounds like yours is one of those.
God bless you, sweetie, and also thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hands down, my favorite backgrounds on all of BlogCatalog! You rock!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin