Update On Mom

Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I haven't been able to visit other blogs this past few days which I plan to do as soon as I get some free time. So much has happened since Christmas and I know some of you might have already known about it. I'd like to thank y'all for your prayers.

Here's an email I got from my sis 10 minutes ago about my mom:

"Blood pressure is still up, they have given her series of nicardipine drips to stabilize her BP. Blood sugar fell from 500+ to 88, so you can just imagine the big drop and the effect it has again on her body. Our priority now is to stabilize her BP so her heart won't exert more effort in pumping blood."

I have shared some other problems I have with Corry and KC last Sunday which I decided not to post anymore. All I can say is my shoulders are heavy with all these but I'm keeping my hands free to receive God's help.


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been praying for you and your mom. God is there for you, sweetie. He is big enough for all of these burdens. Find your rest in Him, dear, as you do.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update, girl.
We keep praying for y'all on all accounts!

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

Praying for the Lord to lift your burdens and to heal your mom. Be encouraged, nothing is impossible with God!

Anonymous said...

Lifting your Mom to the Lord and you too.

Anonymous said...

May the Lord heal your Mom, and watch over her. Blessings to you Pia.

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father... we palce this situation in Your stronger hands.

I especially ask that Pia and her family feel Your tangible presence. PLace Your hand upon her Lord.

--Amen.

Anonymous said...

Praying

Lord in your mercy hold Pia and her loved ones safe in the palm of Your hand

Amen

Anonymous said...

Take the time you need to deal with what you have to deal with.

We'll be here, and will be praying for you and your mom continually.

Anonymous said...

May the Lord heal your mom's body and give you strength to go through this trial. Praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Pia, I am so sorry that your mom is sick. I will keep checking in to see how she is doing. I pray that God will restore her health soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you are going through so much. Remember though that Jesus told us to cast our burdens on Him.

Keep us updated and will pray for you.

Anonymous said...

praying for you and your Mummy, Pia.

please take care.

Anonymous said...

Hold on tight to God, as You are. May God heal and touch Your mom.

Anonymous said...

Warm thoughts and prayers for your Mom. Beautiful blog.

Anonymous said...

I went right to prayer as soon as I read this. May the Lord brng healing and the peace that passes all understanding.

Anonymous said...

Pia,
I have been gone for a while so I am not too familiar with what is going on, I think I will have to read a few past posts. I hope all is well, praying for you as always. Hope your holiday was wonderful too.
~Julie

Anonymous said...

I just got here ...and I am praying for your family. I am so sorry that she is sick. I love you Pia....always!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin