The Power In Jesus' Name

Friday, December 9, 2005
I copied this from a list of inspirational stories I was reading this afternoon. Miracles still do happen.



"A friend of mine was driving through an intersection one day and his little four year old son was in the car with him. The car door flew open and the little boy rolled out of the vehicle right in the middle of traffic coming from four ways.

The last thing my friend saw was a set of car wheels just about on top of his son moving at a very fast rate of speed. All he knew to do was cry, "JESUS!"

As soon as he could bring his car to a halt, he jumped out and ran to his son, who was perfectly all right. But the man driving the car that had almost hit the child was absolutely hysterical. My friend went over to him and started trying to comfort him. "Man, don't be upset!" he said. "My son is all right. He's okay. Don't be concerned about it. Just thank God that you were able to stop!" "You don't understand!" the man responded. "I never touched my brakes!"


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great example of His mysterious ways.
I pray He will step on my emotional "brakes" when it is needed so I can get back on the right track:-)

Love you bunches, hugs, hehe.

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing to think of all the ways God intervenes in our lives? May He increase our faith to see more of His hand. May He give you eyes to see what is ahead. The plans He has for you, to give you a future and a hope.

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's all I can say....wow!

Anonymous said...

Thank you God that you're the same yesterday, today and forever! Great post Sis, so encouraging! Have a blessed weekend!

Your In Christ,

Anonymous said...

Hi..just popped in from someone elses site. What is the title/artist of that song? My wife would absolutely love it!

Anonymous said...

Great story and testimony!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!

I love the way ur blog looks..the template is simply stunning

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!

I love the way ur blog looks..the template is simply stunning

Anonymous said...

wow!

Anonymous said...

corry: yeah, i agree. miracles still do happen.

OC: when i read this story, i felt so much hopeful. you're right, He increases our faith.

shelly, lorna: exactly what i said.

paula: i'm sure glad He's the same yesterday, today and forever. we can put our trust in Him.

sycorax: thank you for your visit. the song's title is any lucky penny by nikki hassman. hope you can drop by again some time.

joe: i thought so too. God bless!

crossblade: thank you. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Our God truly works in mysterious and miraculous ways...thanks Pia for this wonderful story =)

Anonymous said...

hi, kitty. thanks for dropping in. God bless you. c",)

Anonymous said...

A great witness of God's miraculous ways. There is a spiritual realm that human eyes don't see. His hands reach through to encompass us against this earthly realm.

I look forward to looking back, once we are on the other side of eternity, to see all the many ways God encompassed us. What glory we will give Him!!

Anonymous said...

G-d I wish I could build a website like yours. I love coming to your website and listening to the song you have a reading your blogs. Congrats on the anniversary. I have so many stories like this I would love to sit down and tell you some of my own. Thank you for being part of my life.

Blessings to you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin