I've Been Tagged... Again!

Thursday, December 8, 2005
MC over at Tags and Other Forms of Mischief has tagged me... again!

Seven things to do before I die:
~ Go to Egypt, Israel and Greece
~ Go see the Oprah show live
~ Learn to knit
~ Share the Word to others
~ Pay all my credit card bills
~ Be a good mother to my future children

~ Bungee jump

Seven things I cannot do:
~ Cook
~ Bake
~ Play the piano
~ Convince myself to have a tatoo or a nose ring
~ Rap
~ To feel relaxed when there's a roach around
~ Drive a motorbike

Seven things that attact me to my husband/wife:
~ He's handsome. Simply irrisistable!

~ His thoughtfulness and selflessness
~ His sense of humor. He makes me laugh.
~ His taste in music
~ His shower-fresh scent!
~ His faith in God
~ His ways of pampering me

Seven things I say most often:
~ "I love you"
~ "I'm tired, I need a massage"
~ "Sheesh"
~ "Oh my goodness!"
~ "God is in control"
~ "God will make a way"
~ "I miss you, babe"

Seven books I love:
~ The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
~ Wife After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
~ The Bible
~ 36 Hours With Our Angel by Lindsay Roberts
~ When God Doesn't Make Sense by Dr. James Dobson
~ The Bondage Breaker by Neil T. Anderson
~ Connecting - 52 Guidelines for Making Marriage Work by Harrold J. Sala

Seven movies I would watch over and over again:
~ Notting Hill
~ Father of the Bride 1
~ Father of the Bride 2
~ Dirty Dancing 1
~ Titanic
~ The Sound of Music
~ The Student Prince


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tagging sounds like fun, but I don't understand what it is. Can you explain?

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I really enjoyed your blog today, just how things were listed. It was a great way to show us who you are.

Kate

Anonymous said...

Good list. There is one book I would like to suggest, especially for couples called Boundaries, by Henry Cloug and John Townsend. I hope to make it to Isreal one day myself. I had 2 opportunities and go when I was younger. First time, right at the time of my Bar Mitzvah but I accepted Christ during that time and my family wouldn't allow me to go. Second time, one of my brothers was being more and my family needed my help so money wasn't there. One day I am going to Israel or to a better place.

Anonymous said...

I can't cook or bake either. I sort of can play the piano though. I can cook a little, and bake a little, but so little that I don't think it qualifies. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

wyldjoker: you wanna do it? i'll tag you. ha! actually, i didn't include my last seven. it should have been "seven poor souls that i'll tag" when somebody tags you, you do the meme too. in this case, you do the seven's. try it.

kate: wanna try it?

jeff: i'd love to see the places i can only read in the bible now. that would be exciting! i'll look that book in the net.

OC: i can boil eggs. haha... i was never really interested with cooking. but i love to eat!

Anonymous said...

I'll try it later, lemme watch the "game" from the sidelines for a while. :-)

Anonymous said...

Bungee jump? eek!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin