If God is for Me...

Sunday, September 1, 2013
How time flies. It's the first day of the "ber" months and guess what.  I heard a Christmas song being played a while ago while I was doing some grocery shopping.  The first for this year.  And since Christmas is my favorite season of the year,  I'm excited!

I was talking to one of my closest friends, Sylvia, this morning over FaceTime and we were discussing about how faithful God is.  I told her that there were days when I wake up in the morning feeling very fearful and worried about the future. I was being bombarded with "what-ifs." But when I started praying in tongues, the fear disappears.  Sylvia reminded me how the enemy works and how he will use people to try to sway me off my faith. Sneaky little devil.
“Now then, stand still and see this great thing the Lord is about to do before your eyes!" 1 Samuel 12:16
When the enemy says something, we have to counter it with God's truth because we know that everything the enemy says is a LIE.

The Lord holds my future on the palm of His hands.  If He is for me, who can be against me (Romans 8:31)?

Anyway, it's my nephew's birthday today.  Happy birthday, Andre!  Here's a photo of my family taken last night at Saisaki (with the singers at the back).




3 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia ; )

Ang bilis ng panahon! I hope you will have a merry ber months ahead!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Denise said...

Love you so very much, praying for you.

Renee said...

I needed to hear this Pia. Standing firm and believing the truth. I have been doing well but having a minor setback..has me discouraged and fearful. What you shared has been a blessing.. Speaking in tongues is very helpful, isn't it. Keeping you in prayer for your healing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin