A Quick Update

Saturday, September 14, 2013
Finally!  Our August Champ is over.  Whew!  Now I have some free time to post and update my blog. How's everybody doing?  Hope y'all are fine.

Nothing much has happened except that I was busy with work.  I feel like I've been saying that all the time, but that's the truth.  Okay... Alright, alright!  I've also been a bit lazy.  There.  I said it!  But for now I'm back so I'm going to make the most out of it.

Aside from my regular check up, which by the way, I'm grateful to God for the good results, I was also actively posting on my cat's blog.  I just find it very cute and relieves me of stress.  It was my cat's first birthday yesterday.  Here are some photos.

Me & Sushi

Here's something really cute.

Tada!

I will again be very busy WITH work by October and that will also be my birthday month.  Christmas is getting closer and closer.  I'm excited! Wow! Can you believe that 2013 is almost over?   Sigh... I miss Dad.

Well, this is it for now. Have a great weekend y'all!




5 comments:

Joyful said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. I think your cat is very pretty. You are the first person I've known of to ever have a birthday cake for their cat, hee hee.Happy Birthday kitty cat.

Denise said...

Enjoy your weekend, love you.

Aritha V. said...

Love the photos with your cat! Gefeliciteerd!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia!

Glad you are back to blogging once more! Happy birthday to Sushi and advance happy birthday to you, girl!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

cafémobility said...

she seemed happy with the bday cake. but she stared really sharp on the candle. she thinks it might explode?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin