Thankful Thursday

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'm so happy to be able to participate on TT again.  It's been a while, but I'm still here very grateful to God for all the blessings He continues to shower me with.

I thank God for...
  • Being my Great Physician. I'm truly grateful that I'm getting better everyday.  
  • Providing me everything that I need.  There were times when I was financially challenged, but He did came through for me and always does. 
  • His abounding love, mercy and grace in my life.
  • Helping me hit my target this August champ.
  • His Words that assures me constantly of how beautiful and great His plans are for my life.
  • True friends.
  • My family.
  • Sushi
  • His faithfulness. What He promised years ago is still true today.  
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8
"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are 'Yes' in Christ. And so through him the 'Amen' is spoken by us to the glory of God." 2 Corinthians 1:20

What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at Women Taking a Stand.




6 comments:

Nana Jul said...

His promises are YES, and Amen! He is our provider! And Our future is a beautiful one! Thanks for stopping by...stay strong in His Word...It's life!
So much to be thankful for!
God bless you.
Julie

Denise said...

Sweet thankful list.

Renee said...

Oh it is such a wonderful promise....All His promises are yes and amen!

Rocks said...

Amen sis! God is our great physician and provider :)

Anonymous said...

I'm praising the LORD for your Thankful Heart Pia, and for your list of Thanksgiving! I love the idea of Thankful Thursdays! I'll have to try and remember to do this next Thursday! Love, Cathy

David C Brown said...

God bless you - we have so many blessings to be thankful for!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin