Reunions

Tuesday, August 20, 2013
It's been a while since I last posted.  I miss blogging, but I had other priorities I needed to attend to first.  Other stuff had to take a backseat, including blogging. I do miss my bloggy friends though.

All is well.  When people ask me how my health is doing, I'd always say thank God, I'm getting better everyday.  I still do have my regular check up.  It was every week, then it became every two weeks and now it's every month.

Let me share a few random photos during my MIA mode. =)

My cousin, Resi, from the US came home after decades of living there with her family. What better reason to hold a family gathering, right?  So family gathering it was last July 7. These were just few of my relatives from the side of my mom. Trust me, when we gather together, all of us, it'll be a riot!

Lunch at Texas Roadhouse Grill. Dinner with cousins at Army Navy.

Mom celebrated her birthday at Makan Makan Asian Food Village last July 14.

Mom with my sister and her youngest child, Robyn Denise

Finally, last August 15, I met up with my college friend Joan, after years of staying in Russia with her family.  It was really nice to see her again. We had a quick lunch at Kaya, Rockwell.


Though I was MIA in the blogging world for a little more than a month, it was a season of reunions with family and friends.  It was fun!  



3 comments:

Denise said...

Miss you very much, but glad you are feeling better. So happy you enjoyed your time away. I love the family pictures.

Renee said...

Sounds like you are doing so much better. Good news! It is always fun to see family and friends. We have been doing more of that too. God bless, Pia..

Bluebirdy said...

Wow you have a very international family! BIG family too! I hope you were not affected by the flood. Mel was. He had to spend 5 days on the upper floor of his house (glad he had that), no food, water, sewer, power. Glad he was finally available update us all. I am so happy that you are feeling better and better! Thank goodness lupus is a disease with remissions and flare ups.
God bless!
Sheila

Blog Widget by LinkWithin