I Got a Miracle

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I was so sure that something was wrong because I can still feel a little bit of pain on the mid section of my back where the kidneys are and lower back too.  I had UTI before my blood test yesterday. I knew my test was not going to be good.

I prayed.  I told God my concerns.

Lord, with how I'm feeling right now, I know something is wrong. But I know you can turn this around.  It's clear that I need a miracle to make the results favorable to me.  So Lord, I'm asking for a miracle.  Not my will but Yours be done.  I'm asking all these in Jesus' name.

And this was His word to me:
"No one will be able to resist you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not abandon you or leave you alone." Joshua 1:5
I went to the hospital for my blood test.  Got the results last night.

I couldn't believe my eyes.  My creatinine level was normal.  My urynalysis' protein level which is also an indicator of my kidney function says "trace". That's better than having a positive number next to it. With a positive number, it means my kidneys are leaking protein which shouldn't be the case.

Now that my kidneys are doing much better which I have to maintain, the goal is now to make the lupus go in remission away for good.

God is so good!  He's amazing.  He granted me a miracle.

Thank you, Lord!






7 comments:

Renee said...

Thank you Jesus! Yay! Wonderful news, Pia.

Denise said...

Praising God with you, and for you.

momto8 said...

oh yes...miracles happen. have faith!!!!! that is great news.

Anonymous said...

Praise His Glorious Name for His mercies!!! We will watch and see His Hand healing you~! I'm so excited for your report! ♥♥♥

Rita said...

I am so blessed to hear that your numbers were better! God is good and I'm encouraged when I hear good news from the faithful. Have a wonderful evening, Pia!

Kathleen said...

Good is so good and we will continue to pray for that miracle that you will be 100% cured - God is so good :)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

That's a lot to thank for! Great news Pia!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin