Happy To Be Home

Saturday, August 6, 2011
We got home early this morning, at around 1 a.m.  I felt so sleepy, but my mind was still very much awake.  I miss my friends there already.  

Anyway, I would like to share with you photos of our new friends there.  Mostly from Middle Eastern countries. We wouldn't have met them if it weren't for our trips to Fuda. =)

L-R: Ibrahim (Palestine), Ahmed and Sarhan (Bahrain), Dad

Jamal (Saudi Arabia), Dad and Ahmed 

Dad, Amjd (Saudi Arabia) and Mr. Ng

L-R: Ahmed, Glecie Tan, Dad, Sherlyn and Amjd

Amjd and his sister, Reema.  

My new friend Reema is so good at drawing, conceptualizing... She is so artistic!  She said she wanted to work for the likes of Walt Disney as an animator.  Here's a sample of her sketch...


She said this is her.  She drew this in less than two hours. Click here for more of her drawings. 

Anyway, Dad is getting better... I think... because his lab test results were all good.  His tumor markers were excellent, all within normal range.  Thank God!  All praises to Him.


Our total accumulated bill: ¥233,476.51 ($36,214.75)



5 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Glad to hear that your dad's test were good. Sorry to hear about the bill--yuck.

Denise said...

Welcome home precious, prayers continuue for your dad, and for you. I love you.

Pia said...

slam: haha! you made me laugh out loud with your yuck comment. but seriously, i'm with you there... yuck!

denise: ohhh!!! denise! i'm so glad to see your comment. i miss you! thank you for praying, sis.

Amrita said...

Glad to read this Pia, you all look great.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Great that you have come back and that your father is getting better. I pray to the Lord that He completely heal him. By the stripes of Jesus he is healed. Amen. Great that you also met new friends. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin