Chillin With HS Friends

Friday, August 19, 2011
After a very tiring stressful day of going around the metro meeting people and doing presentations, it's definitely a welcome breather to sit down, chill and have coffee with my high school friends.

With Claire & Pam

Top (L-R): Edward, Jed, Amia, Tim & David
Sitting (L-R): Claire, Pam & me

With Joy, David's wife, on my left

I felt like I came out of a war zone going home before heading to UCC Podium to meet my friends.  It was horrible!  I took the metro rail transit because I knew it's fast and I will be home in a jiff, but I guess I will never do that again.  I was pushed and squashed...  It was crazy!!!  

Anyway, I'm happy because I'm ending my day with a smile and a thankful heart.  Thankful for friends and for all of God's blessings.  

Good night, everyone!




5 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

So glad you had a good evening out with your friends! How is your dad doing?

Pia said...

hi shelley. i felt like i needed that very much. dad is doing okay. we'll be going back to china on the 24th.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hey Pia
I just went out with my friends last night too! I am still in the process of writing a post about it lol
When are we meeting up hehehe

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Anonymous said...

HI BLOG FRIEND... I HAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG CAUSE I THINK IS VERY INVITING AND ENCOURAGING...PRAYERS FOR YOUR FATHER ARE ON HIS WAY...HOPE YOU VISIT MY BLOG ONCE GOD BLESS YOU SISTER IN CHRIST..

Amrita said...

such a beautiful time you are having together

Blog Widget by LinkWithin