Yada Yada...

Sunday, April 17, 2011
Tomorrow is already the beginning of Holy Week.  Some people are still going to work until Wednesday (I'm one of them) and some are already on vacation mode as early as yesterday.  Sigh...

I'll be dropping by my parent's house either Tuesday or Wednesday to check on them and give my dad these two boxes of Yogi Green Tea Decaf.  Dad said he'll be seeing his doctor again tomorrow.

Anyhow, what did I do today?  Let's see... I cleaned the house, watered my plants, had my laundry picked up, I'll be ironing my clothes in a while, had lunch at 2 p.m. (sigh...), checked my email...  I'm bored!

Yesterday was our last day in class which I've been attending for the last three months. It's what our church calls Training for Victory.  This was designed to equip us to make disciples.  April 30 will be our recognition day, sort of like a graduation ceremony.  Woohoo! No more classes, no more books! *grin*

Anyway, what are your plans this Holy Week?


2 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I've got no real plans this week. Going to try to get to the Good Friday service this year though.

We only have this Friday and the following Monday off, so the rest of the week is a normal work week.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Life goes on whatever the situation maybe. We just trust in the Lord that He will do the best for everybody. Great that you already finish your class at your church. Now you are a better equipped soldier of Christ. I am still praying for your dad and prayer requests for him are posted in all my blogs. Let us all hope for the best. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin