Mixed Emotions

Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter, everyone!

I'm having mixed emotions right now.  I'm happy because dad attended the church service for the first time.  He recently accepted Jesus in his heart.  My mom, my SIL, my sister and my nephews all enjoyed the service.  I'm downhearted because of my dad's condition.  His strength and health are deteriorating.  My life's journey for this season is about being with my dad as he fights for dear life against cancer.

Here are some photos taken at Johnny Rockets, Galleria after the service.


 Me and dad

Mom and dad

We were recently referred to Fuda Cancer Hospital at Guanzhou, China by Mr. Ernie Uy, a cancer survivor.   I emailed them and inquired about the procedure as soon as we got the information from Mr. Uy.  Dr. Rita Lu, from Fuda Hospital replied the following day and gave us an instruction on what to do step by step.  I emailed Dr. Lu my dad's laboratory test results, x-rays, MRI, CT scan results... everything.  Dr. Lu wanted to see my dad.  We're fixing dad's passport so we can leave for China as soon as possible.  

Please remember us in prayer.



4 comments:

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Pia
You all will be in my prayers on this journey for treatment of your dad in China!
Blessings to you and yours

Bernice

Cathy said...

Praying for your Dad, Dear ~

Karen said...

Dear sister, I didn't know...

Praying now for your dad, you, and your family....

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia
My MIL was also diagnosed with lung cancer. She has been with FUDA for quite some time.
My prayers go to your family.
xoxo
MrsM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin