Thankful Thrusday

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Reflecting... I thank the Lord for:
  • All His blessings to me lately.  I am so grateful for free trips, free food, etc.
  •  All my blogging friends who never cease praying for me and my heart's desires.  Thank you for standing with me in agreement.  I truly appreciate all of you, my dear blogging friends.  I thank God for you.
  •  My health.  My birth-family.  My friends.  My church.
  • The roof over my head.
  • His favor over my life.
  • Everything He did to break and mold me.  I thank Him for all the pains and sufferings I went through, for all the lessons I've learned and for everything He's doing to restore me.
  •  My life.  My marriage.  My husband.  No matter what problems I'm going through,  I still thank God that He is in charge.
  • The joy and peace I have in my life.
Lord, I praise and worship you.  I love you with all my heart.  Thank you, Father.  Thank you, Jesus.  Thank you, Holy Spirit.


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at Women Taking a Stand.




8 comments:

Denise said...

Your heart blesses me, love you so very much. Praying for you always.

Slamdunk said...

Good post--I can never be thankful enough.

I am thankful for my loving and patient family.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

There is a perceptible increase in your spiritual development since you can thank God for all the negative things that happened in your life. That means you trust the Lord and His faithfulness in keeping His promise no matter what the present circumstances may be. Praise the Lord for the wonderful change in you since you can see through the eyes of your heart. I don't have any doubt that in God's own perfect time all of your prayer requests and your heart's desire will be granted for His glory alone. I stand with you in your prayers. Thanks for the very positive post. God bless you always.

Nancie said...

Hi Pia,

Thank God for blessing you in so many wonderful ways! He knows your every need and He loves you dearly, and will always provide the best for you. I am so thank God too for for molding me through all the ups and downs in life. Thanks for your visit and encouragement. It's always nice to hear from you. Take care, sweetie, and have a blessed weekend!

(((HUGS))) back to you,
Nancie

Whidbey Woman said...

Beautiful. You are so blessed and your witness in turn blesses others! I like how you ended your list with a praise. Have a great week!

Amrita said...

I am thankful to God for these blessings in my life too

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I am thankful for the years that I have spent here on Earth. I am thankful because God has been blessing me. Not all has been given but I am sure what He didn't give, He has His reasons.
Take Care Pia!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Pia,

Oh your words are precious and filled with love for our Lord. I see you are leaving your job. What are you going to be doing? I love you very much my blogging buddy. Hugging you. Lynn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin