Thank you!

Monday, May 17, 2010
More than the award itself, I am grateful that you think of me as deserving of these awards. 

Thank you, Jocelyn @ His Kindness Yet Pursues Me, for the Sunshine award.  Traditionally, this award is passed on to those bloggers who inspire others and show positivity and creativity.


I'm passing this award to all of you, my dear blogger friends, because I think y'all inspire, show positivity and creativity in your own unique ways.  Feel free to grab this award.

Thank you, Denise @ Shortybear's Place, for the I love your blog award.


I am to list 10 things I love and pass it on to 10 bloggers.  Here goes...
  1. I love God.
  2. I love my family.
  3. I love my dear blogger friends.
  4. I love blogging.
  5. I love fruits and vegetables.
  6. I love skin care products.
  7. I love watching movies.
  8. I love having a good massage.
  9. I love music.
  10. I love being God's princess. ♥
Now to pass it on to 10 blogging friends... just 10??? Okay, here goes...
  1. Mel @  Random Thoughts
  2. Angie @ Free Spirit Haven
  3. Rocks @ Made to Worship
  4. Michelle @ Raves & Rants
  5. Amrita @ Yesu Garden
  6. Jo @ Attalife
  7. Linda @ Being Woven
  8. Rita T @ Following 31
  9. Peggy @  Amazing Grace
  10. Nancie @ More than Conquerors
No pressure to play along, okay?



11 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Thank you so much for the award but I turn it over to my Lord who is the very reason why I blog. TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

These are the 10 things I love.

1. I love God.
2. I love God.
3. I love God.
4. I love God.
5. I love God.
6. I love God.
7. I love God.
8. I love God.
9. I love God.
10. And most of all, I love God.

Thanks for the award and the post. God bless you all always.

Denise said...

I love you my dear friend.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hello girl!
I am so happy for the award! Thanks!
xoxo

Angela said...

And I love you dear sister. thank you for all these months standing in the gap for my family and I, loving us, encouraging and bringing me emails of devotionals that have equipped me to stand and stay in strong in the Lord.

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on the award!

Rita T. said...

Thanks, Pia. You are a blessing to me!

Peggy said...

Congrats sweet Pia and thank you for the honor!
You are such a blessing and sunshine. It's so true what you wrote on the Sunshine Award! I love you and I love all these wonderful sisters in Christ! I love God, the Father, Son & Holy Spirit! I love to worship! I love to sing! I love to dance!(so I guess I LOVE MUSIC). I love visiting blogs (which I'm not really doing much of at the moment...break for God time & stuff)and I love blogging too! I love my church and my church family! I love the humble, good people of Mexico. Did I say I LOVE YOU and I LOVE the LORD??? well, I DO...sending love, hugs & prayers...along with my grateful heart & thanks,
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweet Pia. You have blessed me.
loving you, ~ linda

Amrita said...

THis is so very sweet of you Pia . Thank you so much I love you too .

Nancie said...

Congrats on your awards, Pia. You are so dear to so many of us. And thank you for sharing the award with me. So sweet of you :) Take care and have a very blessed week.

Warm regards,
Nancie

Rocks said...

Thank you for this award Pia :) I am honored..will post this later. have a blessed day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin