Fearless Friday

Friday, May 7, 2010
Photobucket


It's another day dedicated to praying for all our needs. Let's join together believing that God will answer our prayers because He does!
  • Please pray for my country to have a peaceful and honest election on Monday, May 10.  May God's will be done.
  • Please continue to pray for healing and financial provision for us all who need them.
  • Please pray that I get the job I've applied for. God, may I find favor in their eyes.  I pray that they choose me.
  • May God lead me to the right people to offer insurance and that I'll close more sales.
    • Please continue to pray for my heart's desires.

    If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

    Link back to Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.



    7 comments:

    Angela said...

    Joining you in agreement dear sister. Matthew 18:18-20. I praise God for the precious of gift He has bestowed upon us by calling out to Him in prayer.

    Denise said...

    Standing with you in pray, love you.

    Mel Avila Alarilla said...

    You are always included in my prayers sister. I just look at your prayer requests to see if you added other prayer requests. I am still praying for the divine healing of your mother who has diabetes. Your other prayer requests are already included in my prayers. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

    Alicia The Snowflake said...

    Praying! May God grant you the desires of your heart and may He continually remind you of His love & provision. Take care my friend!

    Denise said...

    I have an award for you on my blog, love you.

    Jocelyn said...

    You are a blessing, you know that? I have an award for you on my blog! =D God bless you!

    MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

    Hi P!
    I am glad you are moving forward. I hope and pray for the best in the job that you have applied for.
    May God bless you as always!
    xoxo

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin