Fearless Friday

Friday, January 29, 2010
Photobucket

It's Friday once again. This is a day we come together to pray for each other.
"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." Hebrew 10:35-36
Praise report:
  • My friend Armi who had a brain tumor, went to see her doctor yesterday for an MRI. The result came back clear. Praise God!
Please pray for:
  • Beth's son. Got this in my inbox --- I got a call from my oldest son this morning and he said in the night he heard my son Rod saying "it is over". I updated him with all that has been happening and told him to contact prayer warriors he knew, but we really need a break through on this. It has come to the point some of the family has decided to confront him and before when he has been confronted, he has either threatened or tried to take his life. You may share this with people you know to be prayer warriors. I need your prayers also as I continually try to leave this in God hands... I have fought this battle for so long that I am really needing all your prayers to sustain me. Thanks. I love you all. Have a great day in the Lord. ~ Love, Beth
  • Financial breakthrough for Sylvia.
  • My heart's desires.
  • My husband. It's his birthday tomorrow. --- May he put God first in his life and make Jesus the Lord in every area of his life. May he turn away from his sins and go back to God. May his will be in line with God's will. May he come to his senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken him captive to do his will.
These were taken during his water baptism last 2004


Thank you for praying my dear friends.
"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27

If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

Visit Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.



10 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for your prayers sweetie. Asking God to give you the true desire of your heart. Praying for your husband to be blessed on his birthday with the gift of Jesus. I love you.

Angela said...

Mine is up too precious sister..((hugs))

bp said...

Have a blessed day! God bless you as you join in prayer to him.

Alleluiabelle said...

Sweet Pia,

Thank you for your prayers for my sister and our family. Prayer is such an important part of my life.

I am lifting your husband up and praying that God's will embeds very deeply into his mind, heart and soul...that he will surrender himself to Him in all ways in Jesus precious name I pray. Amen.

Love & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

Slamdunk said...

Happy birthday tomorrow to your husband. I am sure he will enjoy spending quality time with his family.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Oh my God, Jec is a born again Christian and has backslided. Well there is still hope for him. You just have to hold on to God's promise that "never will I leave you nor forsake you." He will never leave nor forsake your husband. There is still hope for him. His spiritual revival with the Lord will also coincide with his eventual return to you. Pray for his spiritual revival and everything will fall into place by the grace of God. I will pray for all your prayer requests most especially your heart's desire. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog
God bless you and your family

heiresschild said...

thank you Pia for lifting me up in prayer. i, in turn, will lift up the others listed. peace & blessings. hugs!

Amrita said...

Praying that the Lord may convict your husband and he return to him and to you whole heartedly.

My sister Namrita' s marriage was on the rocks but the Lord intervened and her husband mended his ways. They still have many problems but not like before. God can do a miracle.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin