Fearless Friday

Friday, January 15, 2010
Photobucket

It's Friday once again, my first Fearless Friday post for this year. This is a day we come together to pray for each other.
"So I (Jesus) say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened..." Luke 11:9-10
"And I (Jesus) will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." John 14:13-14
"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27

"According to your faith will it be done to you" Matthew 9:29
Please pray for:
  • Denise and her husband Eddie for complete healing.
  • Sylvia. She needs to pay her bills immediately. Please pray for financial provision and breakthrough.
  • Angie and her family. Please pray for financial breakthrough.
  • The people of Haiti.
  • Armi who had brain tumor. Please pray for complete healing and fast recovery.
  • My friend's uncle Dick who also has brain tumor. The doctors say he is dying. Please pray for him and his family. I still believe in miracles.
  • Christopher's mom who also has brain tumor and is currently undergoing radiation. Please pray for her healing.
  • My mom's complete healing.
  • My heart's desires.

If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

Link back to Angie at Free Spirit Haven and see her comments for more Fearless Friday entries.




12 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

hi I find it so nice of you to pray for other people's prayer request. God is with you! xoxo

Angela said...

Thank you sis,,Mine is up too and I have prayed for you also..((hugs))

annies home said...

I will add your concerns to my prayer list

Lisa said...

Praying Pia.

Hugs,
Lisa

Denise said...

Thanks for your prayers sweetie. I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!

Devita said...

Pia!!!!! you have moved!!!! Why don't you tell me?? :D:D:D:D:D.. I found you.....

belizegial said...

Hi Pia,

I add my prayers to yours for all the petitions here. Especially for our brothers and sisters in Haiti.

Pia said...

thank you for praying. God bless you.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I will pray for all your prayer requests including your heart's desire. God hears our prayers and we should never get tired in lifting up all our prayer requests to the Lord. In His time, all of them will be granted. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Anne said...

Thank you Sis,

Will be including the requests you posted here in my prayer time. Blessings always and have a great week.

Melanie said...

Praying with you tonight, Pia.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin