Thankful Thursday

Thursday, December 3, 2009

This week I thank the Lord for:
  • Financial provision to pay off my credit cards.
  • All my accomplishments this year that I never thought I'd be able to accomplish so soon.
  • My good health and my good skin.
  • My parents.
  • My SIL who had my hair treated at their salon for free.
  • A closed sale. That means income for me.
  • A praise and worship CD from my friend Sylvia as a gift just because.
  • An email from a friend who said that my new laptop is on its way. Yey!
  • My friends.
  • Joy and peace in my heart while I wait for my breakthrough to come.
  • His promises that stands true no matter what.

What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at Women Taking A Stand.


10 comments:

i said...

That's a wonderful list, Pia! We certainly have so much to be thankful for! God bless you!

Nancie said...

Amen! His promises that stands true no matter what. I am so thankful for that too. Thank God for blessing you in so many ways, Pia. May God continue to bless you abundantly!

Blessings,
Nancie

Rita T. said...

Wow! You truly do have a lot of blessings. I'm so glad that the Lord chooses to show Himself to you in such vivid ways. Have a blessed weekend!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Wow, you really have so many things to be thankful for with all those blessings being showered upon you. May your heart's desire be granted too by the Lord. Thanks for the happy post. God bless you always.

gemini said...

God is good all the time! See my first entry pls..

Denise said...

Such a great thankful list my friend, love you.

Carla said...

God bless:)

gemini said...

Hello Pia,
tnx for your wonderful comment, we'll link together for the Lord, The Road We Traveled and my other blog is Laughing Gas!- this is the lighter side of my life.

heiresschild said...

hi Pia, i have much to be thankful for also. i'm thankful for:
1) knowing who Jesus is in my life and in the lives of others
2) for graduating with my business management degree this past saturday (dec 5th)
3) for God always supplying all of my needs, and blessing me with the desires of my heart
4) for my beautiful grandchildren
5) for God always giving me a song in my heart
6) for friends like you and all of my other blogging friends
7) for answered prayer and for expected prayer answers

love & hugs!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

hello Pia
Every morning when I wake up. I thank God for giving me another day in my life. I thank God for blessing me with a wonderful and caring husband who loves me unconditionally ; )
xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin