It's Almost Christmas

Thursday, December 10, 2009
It's almost Christmas!

Had my first Christmas party for this year last night. It was our branch's Christmas party in Greenhills held at the second level of Mann Hann Restaurant in San Juan. Food and gifts were overflowing! We had games and prizes too.


Red Spruce (That's our branch name)

Red Spruce group photo

But there are two things I wanted to share with you.

I've been wanting to have a beautiful lamp for my night table, but every time I had the chance to buy one, I kept putting if off. I felt like it wasn't really a priority. But God knows how much I wanted one and thank God I waited. Last night, we played the white elephant gift exchange. Boy, was it hilarious! Guess what item I ended up bringing home. A lamp! Woohoo!

That's not all. During our raffle event, I was eying to get either the foldable storage box/stool which would be perfect to keep my clients' files or the foldable picnic basket, you know just because. There were so many beautiful items on the table for giveaway. But my name was picked when it was the foldable storage box/stool that was being given away. Neat!

Later that night, while getting ready for bed, I thought of how God knows exactly what we need and knows exactly when to give it to us. His timing is always perfect!




6 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Sounds like fun time and you can't go wrong with a lamp. God Bless you and your family.

Amrita said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Everyone is enjoying themselves...good

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

luck is on your side ; ) xoxo

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Indeed those who remain faithful to God will always enjoy the favor of God and men. It is never coincidental. God will give you your heart's desires in such a way that there can be no room for doubt or chance. Our God deals in a very dramatic and pleasurable way. You are favored by the Lord my friend. Thanks for the feel good post. God bless you always.

jel said...

Merry CHRISTmas!

huggs

Denise said...

Have a beautiful Christmas, love you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin