God, Are You There?

Monday, December 14, 2009
Ever felt blah? Well, I did, on and off last week. I was like, "God, are you there?"

Yesterday afternoon during the service, this was what Pastor Julius said,




"What kind of darkness are you facing? Perhaps a loved one has left you.
Perhaps they're in another country. Perhaps they have abandoned you... Listen, Jesus will bring light to your situation. Eventually, you will overcome no matter how dark it is. No matter how dark it is. God fulfills His promises."
Going back to my question earlier... "God, are you there?"

He is. He knows everything. He had me on the palm of His hand.


8 comments:

Denise said...

God loves you so very, very much. He will never let you go.

Slamdunk said...

A great message to start the week--thanks for posting!

Rocks said...

Pia..I know hot it feels when God seems to be so silent..but yes silence does not mean He is not there because He is always there.

Blessings sis!

Amrita said...

My dear sister Pia, 2 days ago I felt as if my boat was sinking and Jesus was fast asleep while I was about to drown. I had a very turbulent 24 hours but God sent such miraculous answers to prayers I cannot describe to you...the wonder.

I was so ashamed of my weak faith - like Peter weeping when the cock crowed.

God is ever so faithful

Angela said...

That is so amazing that message you received from the Pastor. I totally believe that was God speaking right to your heart girl.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

When I read this post, I remember our priest telling us in his sermon on the second week of Advent how we have to find silence in our life to be able to find God. So, in silence there is God! xoxo

Mel Avila Alarilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Petras said...

Pia, He knows all that's going on in your life and He's not forgotten you. You cannot control another person or their behavior but you can choose your response. May the Lord give you wisdom and love and patience. I'm praying for you.

Love and hugs,
Debbie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin