7... A Year Of Completion

Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Seven years ago this song was played while I was walking down the aisle. I specifically chose this because of the meaning of the song and it still stands true up to this day...

For my friends who don't speak my language, this is the English translation of the song. It's not in sync with the music, but I just want you to be able to somehow understand the essence of the song.




You

You are given by God (God sent)
The answer to my prayer
So that for all time
I'll love you every chance I have

You are the light of my life
The other half of my heart
Not for a moment will anyone be able to take your place
Now and forever, it'll just be you

You are the reason for everything I do
If ever I look forward to tomorrow
It is because of you
Forever is not enough
Because every moment, every second
I will love only you

"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in us will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6


11 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Dear One,

This is beautiful Pia and so are you and your blog site.

Love & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

Andrea said...

What a gorgeous and meaningful song....thanks for sharing that with us Pia. :)

Denise said...

Awesomely beautiful, love you dear one.

Slamdunk said...

Very inspirational.

annies home said...

this post is beautiful and very precious I must tell you that this has lifted my spirits

sanjeet said...

What a gorgeous and meaningful song...

Work from home India

Angela said...

My goodness what an amazing song...Thank you for sharing this...and yes, completion...I'm standing with you precious sis.

Karen said...

That song expresses the desire of every heart. Beautiful. God bless you. I am praying for the Philipines.

Amrita said...

THis is beautiful and very meaningful song . I love the singer 's voice.
God is working in your life Pia.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I could almost feel your pain and loneliness as you reminisce those happy and glorious moment of your wedding. Something went wrong and now you are far apart but in the inner recesses of your heart you long and pine for your lost love. God is good. He will grant you your heart's utmost desire. Just be patient and trust in His unfailing love. If it is in His will, you will soon be reunited. Thanks for the post. Merry Christmas to you all. God bless you always.

Bluebirdy said...

Wow Pia---now I KNOW the Holy Spirit gave you and I the same message. As I mentioned to you before, I have heard this message from so many pastors/people of God, that "the past 7 years have been years of trial and error, loss and struggle, but starting this year, all will be restored to us, according to His will." Then you showed me this. Some said "this year", some said "this decade", but at least we can have hope that things will look better starting this year! (2010) Love you so much sis.
Sheila

Blog Widget by LinkWithin