Errands... New Moon!!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009
I love jotting down to-do-list everyday. You know that by now. That way I won't miss a single thing that I needed to do. I especially love crossing each item on my list after I'm done with the task and eventually crumpling that piece of paper signifying that I'm done for the day. Woohoo!

Last Saturday I started my day at 9:30 a.m. Did stuff around the house before going to the gym. After that I went to the bank to pay my bills. I had around 15 things to do on my list that day. So I couldn't understand why some people would think my life is boring. They think I don't have anything to do. Really now! If they could only see my LIST. Ha!

Anyhow, can't wait to see New Moon.

Ten days to go...




6 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

woot! woot! anyhow... I read in your other blgog that you love lotions too! Too bad you opted to close your comment section over at your other blog. xoxo

Angela said...

Shaneah can't wait either,,LOL. She is so excited for it to come out..Oh how I LOVE LISTS..lol. Yepper, got mine all written out today and have already started checking it off..LOL

Denise said...

Keeping list is a great idea sweetie. Praying for you, and loving you.

Pia said...

michelle: i do love lotions a lot. i close to putting down those other blogs soon.

angela: welcome to the club! =D

denise: thank you for praying, sister. (((HUGS)))

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

@pia : sayang naman if you close the other blogs... maybe you can merge the contents here? xoxo

Pia said...

i did. but only my personal posts. those that have ads on it, i didn't.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin