Fearless Friday

Friday, November 27, 2009
Photobucket



It's what a lot of people call Black Friday today. When so many are rushing to take advantage of the SALE going on, so many are also going through "black Friday" today --- people who are in pain, who are hurt, sick, suffering and people who feel hopeless and forgotten.

Today, let us join together in praying for our brothers and sisters in Christ.
"So I (Jesus) say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened..." Luke 11:9-10
"And I (Jesus) will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." John 14:13-14
"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27

"According to your faith will it be done to you" Matthew 9:29

If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

Link back to Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.


14 comments:

Denise said...

Joining in prayer with you sweetie, much love to you.

Debbie Petras said...

Yes, so many are hurting. I join you in prayer. And I'm praying for you Pia.

Love,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed, Pia, there are truly so many who need prayer and consider every day 'black' or gray at least. May we join with you and know that He hears our prayers.
I sing "Hallelujah! What a Savior!"
love you, ~ linda

Angela said...

((hugs)) Pia, thank you for faithfully standing in the gap..love you precious one.

Rita T. said...

Thank you, Pia, for visiting and wishing me a happy Thanksgiving. I have been really sick and just now feel better today. I've had happier Thanksgivings before. Please keep my family in your prayers - this is a tough year for us in several ways.

I really was blessed by your post concerning your dream and WORK. Such an encouragement.

Have a great weekend!

David Meigs said...

Greetings Pia!

God bless you, my friend. :-)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Sometimes we don't have to ask for prayer requests. The Holy Spirit will put it in our hearts whom to pray for through burdens. You can pray for those who visit your blog and make comments just by being sensitive. You can also pray that the Lord bless all those who visit your blog and read your posts. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Paula said...

I love your profile picture!!!

. said...

Hello, Always a delight to read your blog. You encouraged me today. Yes we need to be praying. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Many hugs and blessings. Denise

Melanie said...

Hi, Pia! Just dropping by to say Hi! I hope all is well with you. I'm continuing to pray....

Belizegial said...

Hi Pia,

Always a blessing coming over here to your journal. As before, please keep my children, Joanne and Marissa, my mom, Beatrice and myself in your continued prayers. That we may heal physically and that we will learn to grow in faith and spirituality.

Peace and blessings,
Enid

Unknown said...

Good Morning. I am visiting from Belizegial. Prayers for a friend of mine who just lost his brother, and for my good friend who is terminal with ALS. What an inspiring post. I needed to read that today.

Pia said...

my friends, thank you for praying for me and for the others. i'm lifting up in prayer all your concerns. let us all trust in God for He alone is the answer to all our problems. He is faithful to fulfill all His promises to us.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind message on my site, Pia. I believe in miracles and have you in my prayers as well! It is so important for us to remain Positive, Confident and Determined!

Warmly,
Michael

Blog Widget by LinkWithin