Fearless Friday

Friday, November 6, 2009
Photobucket

It's another day dedicated to praying for all our needs. Let's join together believing that God will answer our prayers because He does!
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20
"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16
" Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

Let's continue to pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who need deliverance, healing, restoration and those who are waiting for their breakthroughs. Remember, we serve a powerful God. There is power in the name of JESUS!

If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

Link back to Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.


7 comments:

Denise said...

Joining you in prayer sweetie, love you.

Debbie Petras said...

Pia, I just wanted to drop in and tell you that I'm praying for you.

Hugs,
Debbie

Angela said...

I finally wrote out prayer requests for my family today....

Michele Williams said...

Praying with you dear sister... Blessings....

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I love the last verse. It's one of my favorite verses, "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." I am still praying that God grants you the desires of your heart. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

van said...

Out visiting and found your blog. Prayer is powerful.

Dorothy said...

Yes today I prayed I had the courage to allow myself to rest in his arms and that my life became the one he wanted me to be a part of. It's sometimes so hard to submit..

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin