F U N !!!

Monday, November 16, 2009
Last weekend was fun! Fun! Fun!

We had our first ever High School Batch '90 Section Five (IV-5) reunion last November 13, 2003 at Celsius Gastrolounge. After 19 years, we saw each other again. For some, like me, it was the first time to see them again after graduating from high school. Yeah, it was that long ago.


Maybe next time everybody from our class can attend. The more, the merrier.

My girl friends

With Joyce, Claire and Bia

With Janet and Bia

I'm so happy to see them again!

The following day, Saturday, my friends and I went to Enchanted Kingdom, a theme park in Laguna, and went for the rides immediately. I felt like a little kid all over again.


See that Mickey Mouse bag? That's mine! =D
I asked Jericho to hold it for me because they put all their stuff inside and it was heavy

Thumbs Up Mini Ice Cream

Me!!!

I got tired of screaming at the top of my lungs during the Anchors Away (Pirate Ship) and the Jungle Log Jam (Log Flume) rides, but I had so much fun! I haven't laughed so hard for a long time and it felt good!

Yesterday after the service, my friends and I watched 2012. Nice movie. Got home at 11:30 p.m.



9 comments:

Amrita said...

Wow Pia, that sounds like a neat weekend.

The snaps are are so cool. You guys had a great time.And you all still look like High Schoolers.Looks as if you 've just graduated - so young and fresh.

The fun world is really an Enchanted World.
You look so hip anf lovely in your outfit.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how fun! That does sound like a great way to spend the weekend. We all need some fun in our lives. Love the Mickey Mouse purse ;)

Anonymous said...

OH Girl! You guys look like you had tons of FUN :)

I checked out 2012 with my husband on opening night. I think it was good too but it had too many moments where I was like " Come on, are you for real???"

3 day Countdown for New Moon!!!!

Blessings,
Eevee

Denise said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your weekend sweetie, love you.

Pia said...

amrita: really? wow! thanks! yeah, we had fun!

alicia: my sister gave it to me from disney land.

eevee: can't wait for new moon!!!

denise: i did. it felt really good. (((HUGS)))

heiresschild said...

excellent pics Pia. i'm glad you got away and had some real laughing-hard fun. we all need that in our lives from time-to-time.

the special effects in 2012 were really awesome. i wonder how many people will be looking for the world to end on that date. we, who are in the Word of God, know better, for only God knows the exact time and date that Jesus will return for His church.

Pia said...

hi sylvia! it was awesome! believe it or not, so many people are talking about that. they even have a date 12-21-12. but i never felt even a slight bit of fear because, you're right, only God knows the exact time and date when Jesus will return for His people.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

hi Pia!
i like your polo shirt! xoxo

Pia said...

really? thanks! i like it too. =D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin