Swamped With Work

Thursday, December 6, 2007
I'd like to apologize to all my friends in blogsphere. I'm really swamped with work after I got back from Hong Kong. We moved to a different office and we're currently setting it up. After office I'm teaching English to two kiddos ages 8 and 10 for three hours everyday. By the time I'm done, I'm already dead tired. I will try to visit a few blogs every time I get the chance to. Please forgive me.

I've already sent out my gift to Barb, my Christmas Exchange partner, this afternoon. Barb, I really hope you'd like it. I'm crossing my fingers.

Anyway, I gotta go. This computer I'm using is scheduled for reformatting in 10 minutes. Please know that you are in my prayers and I love y'all! God bless you! (((HUGS)))


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you made it back safely. I can't wait to hear all about your Hong Kong adventure in one big blog. Have a great day at work and be safe.

KimPossible

Anonymous said...

teaching English to little kids for 3 hours must be tiring.Take rest my desr.

Anonymous said...

Tis the time of year Pia, I'm in the same boat but hope you take some time out for yourself too *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I can't wait, Pia. And I mailed yours out today, too. :-)

Anonymous said...

kim: thanks. God bless you, my friend.

amrita: it is tiring. i get to have dinner after teaching which is 10:30 in the evening.

barb: oh, wow! i'm excited!!!

amy: i'll try my best. (((HUGS))) my friend.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home.

Anonymous said...

welcome home Pia...u sounds great

Anonymous said...

Welcome back =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin