Adventure With Sis 3

Tuesday, December 4, 2007
My cousin Rina, her husband Mike, their son Kian, Aunt Rosalina, my sis and I went to Tuen Mun Plaza for the grand opening of the Toys R Us and of course they bought more toys! Outside the store I met with Baebs (inset photo, right), my friend and church mate from Manila, who happened to be in Hong Kong too that time. We just had some pictures taken and shortly after, she had to go back to Ma Wan to attend to her patients. Oh, by the way, Baebs' a dentist.

My relatives and I had lunch in one of the famous street restaurants that serves one of the best goose dish in town. Yummy! Then we went back to the condo to pack our stuff for our flight back to Manila.

I thank God for this wonderful blessing. I also had a chance to share God's Word to my Aunt and cousin. That's a seed I planted in them that I'm praying will grow and they too will see and experience God's glory and love in their lives.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,
It's nice to know that you are enjoying your vacation in Hong kong. By the way, where are you in the picture, the one on the right or on the left? I hope the Lord has already answered your prayers and that the problem you mentioned in your email has already been resolved by the Lord. Thanks for the wonderful post. God bless and have a wonderful and enjoyable vacation in Hong Kong.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, which one is you

Anonymous said...

mel: i'm the one wearing shades. i just cried and my eyes are red and a bit swollen.

amrita: the one on the left. =)

Anonymous said...

You looked very nice in the pic. Red suits you =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin