Care To Give Me Hugs?

Friday, November 25, 2005
After a day's work, for three nights now, I'd come home to an empty house. I've been on my own when I was still single but "on my own" I meant supporting myself and living away from my family, not necessarily living alone. I lived with my best friend and her daughter in a one bedroom condo unit. When my hubby left to work abroad, I lived with my parents for a short while then I decided to just go back to our own house. This time I'm on my own, home alone. *sigh*

It sure feels lonely.

Care to give me hugs?

If you look at my side bar, the box below where my Daily Bread is, you'd see my *Hugs* box. Just click on the line where it says give me more hugs. I'd definitely be expecting my hubby to give me one BIG hug when he comes back home.

In the meantime, thanks for keeping me company. c",)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Hug, hug, hug, hug*.
I am sorry you are alone. At least it will be december soon!
In the meantime, we will keep you company as best as we can:-)
Plus, God is keeping you in His arms as well.

God's Grace.
Another big hug!

Anonymous said...

^ What she said. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yea! What they said!

(((((PIA))))) <---- Pia Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

And another hug:-)

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

Hugs and more! I know you'll be glad when he gets home.

Anonymous said...

I gave lots of hugs because I couldn't figure out what was going on and I kept pressing give me more hugs. lol. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

We are at different ends of this scale, I love being alone...but day after day I would feel like I needed a hug as well. When does hubby get home anyway?

Anonymous said...

sending hugz...

Praying God gives you just enough peace that your hurt is lessened but not cured. We don't want you to get too comfortable being alone. *big smile*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin