Thankful Thursday

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I have so many things to thank God for today.  God is sooooo good!

I thank God for the new HOPE I have.  I feel at peace and joyful again.  I thought I've lost those 2 for a while, but I guess I have them all along, just misplaced. Now, my groove is back.

I have a new niece!  Her name is Robyn Denise. My sister gave birth yesterday. She's so beautiful. Both mom and baby are healthy so I'm grateful for that.

I'm grateful too because I know I'm on my way to full recovery. I'm getting better everyday.

Yesterday I brought Sushi to the vet for vaccine and check up.  I had her groomed too.  Dr. Byron Guevarra, her vet, said Sushi is in tip-top health. Thank God!


Father, thank you for ALL the blessings and favor you've been showering me with.  Thank you for taking care of me, my family and my pet Sushi. I bless and honor you, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone.



3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congratulations on your little niece. How exciting and Sushi is so cute! I am happy you are doing so much better. Have a wonderful day :)

Denise said...

Congrats on your precious new niece. Glad Sushi is doing well. I love you.

David C Brown said...

Christ gives us His peace and His joy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin