{See & Pray WFW} Micah 6:8

Wednesday, February 6, 2013


Here's another translation of this verse:
"He has told you, O man, what is good, and what the Lord really wants from you: He wants you to promote justice, to be faithful, and to live obediently before your God." Micah 6:8 (New English Translation NET)  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Father, what you require of me sounds easy to do, but it's not.  Give me the grace to do what you ask of me.  Give me the grace to do what is right. Help me, Father, to walk in obedience to your will.  In Jesus' name. amen!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More WFW at the Internet Cafe Devotions. Come "See and Pray" Micah 6:8 with us!



2 comments:

Slamdunk said...

A great devotion and message to start my day. Thanks for sharing Pia.

Denise said...

Nice scripture.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin