Poor Sushi

Sunday, February 24, 2013
Hi friends.

I'm doing good. Thanks to all who are continuously praying for me.  I'm just a bit lazy to do anything these days except work.

Anyway, Emy (my nanny) and I brought Sushi to the vet this morning.  She has ear infection.  Poor Sushi. The doctor cleaned her right ear and put antibiotic drops.  We were told to observe her ear for at least a week to see if it's getting any better or not, then we bring her back to the vet for another check-up.  I purchased a Groupon deal for only $7.50 so I can avail a year's worth of unlimited cat check-ups plus discounts on grooming, cat food and accessories at Pet-a-Holic's Veterinary Clinic.  It was a good deal.


Sushi after her check-up.  Sooo cute!

Sushi's suppose to have her shots on Wednesday, but because of this ear infection, the doctor moved her next visit to Sunday to check on her ear first, then the shots.

We got back  home, she played, ate then slept.


Sushi loves to sleep in this area during the day. She uses the bundled extension wire as her pillow. See that shredded paper on the left?  That's what she loves playing with all the time. When she gets tired  playing with it, she sleeps.

Hope she gets better soon.  Would love to bring her back to the vet not just for check-up, but for her shots.



6 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for your dear Sushi.

Rachel said...

hi, Pia!

all i can say after seeing Sushi in that second picture is "awww....."!

Renee said...

Hope your sweet Sushi is better soon. Sorry to heaR about your Father's passing. Yes, he is fully healed now. Thank you for your thoughtful comment on my blog. I am praying for you Pia.. If you remember, The Philippines holds a special place in our hearts from when we lived there so many years ago. Two of our children are from there....
Hugs to you..

momto8 said...

hope she is better soon! the antibiotics will kick in soon.

Anonymous said...

Awww Sushi...she seems like a really sweet cat! I found your blog through Denise! I see you need prayers for Lupus...I will pray~
Dearest Heavenly Father,
Please heal Pia of this Lupus. In your will and timing we ask for complete healing and guidance regarding this illness she is suffering. Keep her safe from all harm, and give Pia a heart full of joy and peace! In your name, Amen~!

Cathy said...

Aw, praying for the sweet girl ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin