Sigh...

Sunday, November 25, 2012
I hope my doctor tapers my steroid dosage already. It's really getting so frustrating when I look at myself at the mirror. I gained so much weight in a span of a month from having an appetite like a gorilla's. I couldn't stay out from an airconditioned room for long without sweating like an animal. I'm losing hair like they're running a marathon and have a mind of their own.  None of my jeans fit anymore. When I do wear them, I'd look like a gigantic sausage. My vision became so blurry. It's so frustrating! 

Sigh...

Forgive me for ranting... I'm just really frustrated.



7 comments:

momto8 said...

hope your next dr appt is soon and they can taper some of the meds..
hang in there!

Pia said...

I'm hoping for that too. I'll know on the 29th.

Denise said...

I totally understand. That is how I feel most of the time. Saying prayers for you. I love you.

Amrita said...

you look lovely in your header photo

Joyful said...

Chronic illness can be frustrating. There are good days and bad days. Just keep hanging on. Hugs. xx

Cathy said...

Bless your heart, Dear. I know about taking steroids. I used to have to work at Wal-Mart when taking them sometimes. Stress does not go well with them either. One of my inhalers I take twice a day also has some I think. Not an excuse about the weight for me now though. Praying for you ~

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Be strong.

xoxo
MrsMartinez









Blog Widget by LinkWithin